THE NIRVANA INSTITUTE INC.
Terms & Conditions of
CNA Acknowledgement Form
(Step 4 of 5)
Dear Prospective Student, before registering, please read ALL information thoroughly in its entirety. After reading, you must sign below as acknowledgment of your understanding of the following:
1. If enrolling in the CNA Course, I understand that it is MANDATED by the Illinois Department of Public Health that I have my fingerprints completed on or before the 1st day of the course, the cost is $50.00
2. I understand in order to receive a refund of any deposit/down payment, minus the processing fee; I MUST submit a written request to cancel the course BEFORE THE 1st DAY OF CLASS.
3. If applying for a refund, $300.00 of my Registration Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
4. There will be a CPR course offered during the program from the American Heart Association. If a student wants the CPR Card (optional), the cost is $50.00
5. If applicable, I will adhere to the signed payment plan agreement or I will be dropped from the course for non-payment.
6. I MUST be on time for class/theory and clinical/Lab training.
7. I will not exceed more than one (1) day of absence or I will be dropped from the course.
8. In order to pass the course successfully, I must complete and pass the Theory, Clinical and Laboratory portion of my course successfully.
9. A valid social security number is required
10. All theory, clinical and lab hours must be made up in order to successfully pass the course.